Full Time Retail Sales Position Available
“Do what you love, and you’ll never work a day in your life”
If you’re receiving this e-mail, it’s clear that you love motorcycles. We do too! But more than that, we love to help our customers make those tough decisions on major purchases. Today, we’re looking for the next addition to our sales staff. Somebody who shares our passion, dedication, and drive.
Do you like learning about motorcycles, parts, and gear? Do you have a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills? Then STG may be the right place for you. There are many companies out there that sell motorcycle stuff, but what sets STG apart is our motivated and experienced staff. You can be a part of what makes STG so special. Pay is commensurate with experience and We Want Rockstars! Check out the following description, and if you have any questions regarding application, please call us at 888.784.4327 or email service@Sportbiketrackgear.com!
The selected individual must be able to work in our Shelby Twp Michigan offices, Mon – Fri, 930 am – 600 pm.
- Phone and person-to-person sales experience
- Motorsports/ Motorcycle exposure
- Possess a Genuine Concern for the Rider’s who choose us
- Able to work as a team member and be a positive influence on others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- A desire to seek new challenges and hit them head on
- Must be able to ASK for the sale
- At least one year selling motorcycle gear or equipment
- Social Media experience
- Mechanical and/or Maintenance experience
- Extensive Sportbike riding background
- Track and/or Racing experience
- A positive reputation within the motorcycle community
- Demonstrable track record of meeting and beating sales goals
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
- Must be able to take on multiple customer requests, prioritize them, and provide comprehensive and complex answers in a fast-paced environment.
- Must maintain an infectious and positive attitude at all times, and look for new ways to promote STG at work and in Social Media.
- Service orders after delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Learn dealer best practice to ensure consistent standards and treatment of our customers.
- Learn about products and subscribe to STG Gear Expert standards for products.
- Working independently and as part of a team, with the goal of continuous improvement for the team and the company.
- STG is a drug-free work place. Must agree to random drug tests.
How to apply for the position:
Email, or drop off your complete resume. Be sure to include a cover letter telling us why you’re the right candidate for the job!
Our location: Sportbiketrackgear.com 56844 Mound Road, Utica, MI 48316